A few weeks ago I was honored to be nominated for another award! It is called the WordPress Family Award. Fanni at The Blackberry Boys was kind enough to nominate me. Make sure to check out her blog, she is raising two adorable boys in Hungary and blogs about being a parent, some creative things to do with kids, and also about Hungarian customs.
So here is the reason and the rules of the WordPress Family Award directly copied from the post written by the gentleman that started the award, Shaun Gibson at Praying for One Day:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. ”
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
So on that note, a huge thank you again to Fanni at The Blackberry Boys, and here are my nominees:
5. Free But Fun
10. All of Me
Thank you to all my nominees for making my blogging journey a fun one!