The end of 2014 is upon us. And what a year it has been! We have seen and done so many new things in this amazing world that we all share. My views on what is considered normal life have changed so much and I am so thankful for it. And this blog… And Three To Go… Because of you our blog is still going. Without all your love and support, your encouragement and loyalty, I would have given up this labor of love a long time ago. Writing is not one of my strengths, but it is knowing that I may hear from some of you (maybe all of you someday), and may encourage others to travel the world that I continue to put my fingers to the keys. So, THANK YOU for enabling us to get to know you all and allowing us to share our lives with you!
Last year, for our year-end wrap-up, I shared about the places we had seen and my favorite posts about those places ( Part 1, Part 2, Part 3). This time around, I have decided to share what our readers favorite posts were. So here are our ten most popular posts written in 2014.
- Tips For Traveling With a Toddler: What To Pack To Carry On
- Tips For Traveling With a Toddler: Jet Lag
- And Then Sometimes You Embarrass Yourself Horribly— If you have already read this one, you probably have it ingrained in your mind. But go ahead and read it again and laugh with me (not at me).
- 5 Things I Hate About Travel— Chad wrote this honest post about five of the difficulties of long-term travel he had been feeling.
- 5 Ways Kids Make Travel Better— There have been quite a few articles out on the internet stating that once you have children you should settle down and give up your dreams to travel. This post was my rebuttal to those articles and a call to parents out there to not give up their traveling aspirations.
- The Invitation— This was a project that Chad and I did with 4 other talented bloggers, it was a ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ type of blog hop. If you haven’t checked this out, it’s a fun way to spend a little time (and is kid friendly as well).
- A Proper Breakfast at Flints-One Bakery Phuket— I love a good breakfast and this is one of my favorite places to get my western breakfast fix in Phuket.
- America Part 3: Family, Friends, Community— Another one of Chad’s posts, another heartfelt one. This post was about our time in America visiting our friends and family and how hard it is to be away from them.
- A Lovely Time at Tudor Rose English Tea Room— For my mom’s birthday, we were in Santa Rosa, California and we spent part of the day having afternoon tea at this amazing place! If you ever make it to the fine town of Santa Rosa, make sure to take some time for tea here.
- Wednesday Write-Up: Unending Exhaustion— This is a post I had written about my difficulties with feeling unfocused and exhausted ALL the time. Since that time, I have added a good multi-vitamin, evening primrose oil, and vitamin D and that has helped a lot. I am on the mend, but reading this reminds me of how far I have come since then.
I hope that you have as much fun reading (or re-reading) these posts as I did! I was surprised at the different array of posts that were the favorites.
Now it’s your turn! Which one of these was your favorite post? And if you are a blogger, leave one of your blogs most popular posts (or your personal favorite one) in the comments to share! Just leave one link though, otherwise my spam blocker will hide your comment. Leave a comment and join in the fun!